The lovely Lydia Forson wore a casual outfit to the premiere of her own movie called A letter from Adam which took place in Kumasi, Ghana. The Ghanaian based actress often appears at red carpet events wearing a natural hair style and we love that a lot. We definitely love the look she went for this time. We would have loved to see a leather skirt with a more firm fabric on her, that would enhance her shape around her tummy a little. But overall, we think she looked gracious. This Abina’s Style & Buy is inspired by her.
- Top: Topshop Fluffy Cornelli Tee €29.00.
- Leather skirt: River Island Black High Waisted Leather-Look pencil skirt €40.00.
- Jacket: Topshop Long Jacket by Love €52.00.
- Bag: Sa4a. Price is unknown. Sa4a bags are fabulous. It’s just that it is difficult to get het products online. Even when asked on her Facebook page what her prices are, there is no response. I will go to her store at North Kaneshie next time we come to Ghana.
- Earrings: Zuvaa’s Ife earrings by 84 Gem $25.00.
- Shoe: Asos Espresso Suede Boots €85.31